Working at CMI
As a member of the Child Mind Institute team, you’ll do more than just your job. You’ll grow professionally, learning from accomplished colleagues and industry leaders transforming children’s lives. Join us!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of perks, benefits and assistance.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans with match
- Ancillary Benefits – AD&D, Short-and long-term disability, and Group Term Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Referral Programs
- Generous Paid Time Off – vacation, personal, sick and holiday
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Account plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Parking, hotel, entertainment and gym membership discounts
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Staff Appreciation Lunches