Amanda Greenspan, LCSW
Clinical Social Worker, Anxiety Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Katie Connolly, Staff AssociateKatie.email@example.com
Amanda Greenspan, LCSW, is a clinical social worker in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Greenspan has a specialized interest in the treatment and evaluation of children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety and trauma related disorders, including obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She also has experience working with individuals with gender dysphoria, depression, ADHD and other mood and behavior related disorders.
Ms. Greenspan has received training in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), parent management training (PMT), motivational interviewing (MI) and exposure and response prevention (ERP). She has experience providing comprehensive mental health assessments and individual therapy to children, adolescents and young adults in outpatient and school settings. Her experience includes working extensively with schools, providing school-based consultation and collaborating with teachers and other providers to enhance treatment. Ms. Greenspan is passionate about empowering youth and families to overcome their challenges and reach their goals.
- Associate Clinical Evaluator, Healthy Brain Network, Child Mind Institute
- Private practice focusing on children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety and mood disorders, as well as behavioral problems and family stress.
- School-Based Clinician, Astor Services for Children and Families
- Social Worker, New Alternatives for Children
- Social Work Intern, The Long Island LGBT Community Center, Bay Shore, NY
- Social Work Intern, Brunswick Hospital, Amityville, NY
- LMSW, Fordham University Graduate School of Social Work
- BA, Psychology, University of Buffalo, State University of New York