Amrita Singh, MS
Clinical Extern, Anxiety Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Amrita Singh, MS, is a clinical extern in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a fourth-year doctoral student in the school psychology program at St. John’s University. Ms. Singh is proficient in conducting psycho-educational assessments for children and adults. Ms. Singh is also trained in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure therapy, and behavioral activation. She has training in providing therapeutic treatments to children, adolescents and adults with a range of clinical disorders, including social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder.
Ms. Singh has conducted individual and group therapy in schools and at the St. John’s University Center for Psychological Services. She has also coordinated behavioral consultation in a school setting. Ms. Singh has experience working with diverse populations and collaborating with families to serve children with learning, behavioral and emotional needs.
- School Psychology Extern, Scarsdale Middle School
- Therapy Practicum, St. John’s Center for Psychological Services
- Assessment Practicum, St. John’s Center for Psychological Services
- PsyD (Expected 2020) School Psychology, St. John’s University
- MS, School Psychology, St. John’s University
- BA, Psychology, St. John’s University