Anna Loiterstein, MS
Clinical Extern, Anxiety Disorders Center, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Hayden Blank, Staff Associatehayden.email@example.com
Anna Loiterstein, MS, is a clinical extern in the Anxiety Disorders Center and the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Loiterstein has experience providing individual and family therapy for children, adolescents and adults in a multidisciplinary outpatient mental health clinic with a diverse client population. She is also trained in conducting psychological evaluations and providing individual and group counseling to elementary school students.
Ms. Loiterstein provided cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to children at the Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic at Ferkauf Graduate School. There she worked with a variety of disorders including obsessive-compulsive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder as well as behavioral problems and school difficulties. At Carnegie Mellon University, Ms. Loiterstein helped disseminate and implement a trauma-informed, evidence-based treatment designed to improve relationships between children and their parents and caregivers in families involved in physical discipline and/or chronic conflict. She is co-author of a book chapter in Evidence-Based Approaches for the Treatment of Child Maltreatment.
- Extern, Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services
- Extern, Midland Elementary School
- PsyD (Expected 2018), Combined School-Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BS, Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University