Anna Loiterstein, PsyD
Associate Psychologist, Anxiety Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Andi Silverman, Staff Associateandi.email@example.com
Anna Loiterstein, PsyD, is an associate psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Loiterstein has specialized training providing evidence-based treatments to children and adolescents with anxiety disorders, mood disorders and trauma. She has particular interest in providing cognitive behavioral therapy to youth who are diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), selective mutism, specific phobias, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Loiterstein has experience providing individual and group therapy for children and adolescents across a variety of settings, including outpatient, day treatment and school-based settings. She has been trained in a variety of evidence-based treatments, such as exposure with response prevention (ERP) and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT). Her research interests include the role of the emotion in the onset and maintenance of contamination-based OCD.
- Pre-Doctoral Intern, Astor Services for Children and Families
- Extern, Child Mind Institute, Anxiety Disorders Center and Mood Disorders Center
- Extern, Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services
- Extern, Midland Elementary School
- PsyD, Clinical-School Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BS, Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University