Anne Josephson, MsED
Clinical Extern, Anxiety Disorders Center, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Juliet Schwarz, Staff AssociateJuliet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Josephson, MsED, is a clinical extern in the Anxiety Disorders Center and Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Josephson is skilled in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT). She has experience providing treatment to children and adolescents with generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, depression, specific phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders and selective mutism.
Ms. Josephson has provided individual and group therapy in schools and at the St. John’s University Center for Psychological Services. She also has experience in assessing and working with diverse populations of children with learning and behavioral needs in schools, as well as with their families. Ms. Josephson previously worked as a special education teacher on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- School Psychology Extern, Scarsdale Middle School
- Therapy Practicum, St. John’s Center for Psychological Services
- Assessment Practicum, St. John’s Center for Psychological Services
- PsyD (Expected 2019) School Psychology, St. John’s University
- MS in School Psychology (May 2017) St. John’s University, Queens, NY
- MSEd, General and Special Childhood Education Bank Street College of Education- December 2013)
- BA, Psychology University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI (Graduated May 2011)