Brittney Fallucca, PhD
Associate Neuropsychologist, Learning and Development Center
Child Mind Institute
Ella Story, Staff AssociateElla.email@example.com
Brittney M. Fallucca, PhD, is an associate neuropsychologist in the Learning and Development Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Fallucca has expertise in neuropsychological assessment from early childhood through adulthood for a variety of developmental disorders, medical conditions, and social and emotional difficulties. Through comprehensive evaluation, she seeks to identify each child’s unique pattern of strengths and weaknesses. She identifies empirically supported interventions to optimize academic and social success.
Dr. Fallucca completed her neuropsychological training in diverse settings including academic medical centers, pediatric hospitals and international children’s centers for specialized education in Trinidad and Tobago. Dr. Fallucca has also provided treatment to children and adolescents with anxiety, mood disorders, ADHD, medical conditions, developmental disorders, and other social and emotional difficulties in hospital settings, school counseling centers and community mental health settings.
Dr. Fallucca’s research areas focus on the expanding field of positive neuropsychology. More specifically, she has conducted research examining the relationship between executive function, hope, and social and emotional difficulties in patients with executive function difficulties.
- Pediatric Neuropsychology Intern, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, Miami, FL
- Clinical Neuropsychology Extern, NYU Medical Center- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York, NY
- Clinical Neuropsychology Extern, Columbia University Medical Center Pediatric Neurology, New York, NY
- Psychology Extern, Cotton Tree Foundation, St. Anne’s, Trinidad and Tobago
- Psychology Extern, Ramapo College of New Jersey Center for Health and Counseling Services, Mahwah, NJ
- Psychology Extern, Immortelle Children’s Center for Special Education, St. Anne’s, Trinidad and Tobago
- Psychology Extern, Winchester Gardens Ward Homestead, Maplewood, NJ
- Psychology Extern Newton Street Elementary School, Newark, NJ
- PhD, Counseling Psychology, Seton Hall University
- MAE, Mental Health Counseling, Seton Hall University
- MS, Neuroscience and Education, Teachers College Columbia University
- BS, Psychological Biology, Lebanon Valley College
- BS, Chemistry, Lebanon Valley College