Daniel Sebbag, LCSW, PhD
Daniel Sebbag, LCSW, PhD is the Director of Strategic Implementation for Next Generation Digital Therapeutics at the Child Mind Institute. Daniel has an extensive background in clinical operations, clinical social work as well as administrative operations in behavioral health and hospital environments. He brings these experiences and skills to his role in ensuring that families get the care and support they need as quickly as possible and the program is run efficiently and with operational excellence.
Daniel completed his PhD at Yeshiva University studying the impact of trauma and mental health on children’s physical health and childhood obesity.
Daniel has practiced as an LCSW for over 15 years and came to the Child Mind Institute from New York Presbyterian Hospital where he was the project lead in analytics for numerous operational improvement projects across the hospital system and psychiatric hospital. Daniel has also worked on large scale nationwide behavioral health and clinical operations improvement projects while working as a Strategist at Cerner, a Health Information Technology company with health-related software, solutions, services, and healthcare consulting branches.
- PhD, Social Welfare, Yeshiva University
- MSW, Social Work, Yeshiva University
- BA, Urban Affairs and Planning, Hunter College, CUNY
- Project Director, Healthy Brain Network, Child Mind Institute
- Project Lead, Analytics, NewYork Presbyterian Hospital
- Strategist, Behavioral Health, Cerner
- Director, Clinical Applications, The Jewish Board