Emily Brennan, BA
Emily Brennan, BA is a clinical extern in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a third-year doctoral candidate in the clinical psychology program at Rutgers University. Ms. Brennan has received training in differential diagnosis and providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and emotionally focused therapy (EFT). She has experience assessing and providing treatment to children, adolescents, and adults with generalized anxiety disorder, autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, selective mutism, social anxiety, and trauma.
Ms. Brennan has provided individual, family, and group therapy in various clinical settings. Her doctoral research focuses on mental health outcomes for young adults on the autism spectrum.
- Clinical Extern, LifeSPAN ASD Lab at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- Assessment Clinician, Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- Clinical Extern, ADHD Clinic at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- Student Clinician, Health Psychology Clinic at Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- Student Clinician, Center for Psychological Services, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- PsyD (expected 2025), Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles (2018)