Erica Baruch, MS
Clinical Extern, Anxiety Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Erica Baruch, MS, is a clinical extern in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a fourth-year doctoral candidate in the Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology Program at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva University. Ms. Baruch is skilled in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), and parent management training. She has experience providing treatment to children, adolescents and young adults with generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, ADHD, oppositional defiant disorder, autism spectrum disorder, and depression.
Ms. Baruch has provided individual, parent-child, and group therapy in clinical and school settings. She has held externship positions at Montefiore Medical Center’s Rose F. Kennedy Center/Children’s Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center (CERC) and SAR Academy, and has served as a Brave Buddies counselor. Her doctoral research examines sociocultural and religious influences on disordered eating.
- Clinical Extern, Children’s Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center (CERC)
- School Extern, SAR Academy
- Student Clinician, Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- PsyD (Expected 2021), Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology of Yeshiva University
- BA, Psychology, Columbia University