Erica Pazmino, MS
Clinical Extern, Learning and Development Center
Child Mind Institute
Erica Pazmino, MS, is a clinical extern in the Learning and Development Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is currently a third-year clinical psychology doctoral student at Long Island University, Post. Ms. Pazmino has experience conducting individual psychotherapy with children, adolescents and young adults with various diagnoses, including ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Ms. Pazmino also has experience conducting neuropsychological and psychoeducational evaluations with children with various learning disorders, ADHD, and social-emotional difficulties. Over the past year, Ms. Pazmino has taught graduate level courses on cognitive, neuropsychological and personality assessments.
Prior to beginning her doctoral training, Ms. Pazmino worked primarily with children and adolescents with ADHD in various research settings. Ms. Pazmino also acquired experience in examining brain functioning in children and adults with ADHD using functional magnetic resonance imaging. Through her research experience, Ms. Pazmino has acquired a strong foundation in administering neuropsychological assessments to children and adolescents.
- Graduate Student Therapist, Psychological Services Center, Long Island University, Post
- Graduate Student Therapist, Family Check-In Program, Long Island University, Post
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Division of ADHD and Learning Disorders, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Research Coordinator, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- PsyD (Expected 2021), Clinical Psychology, Long Island University, Post
- MS, Applied Psychology, Long Island University, Post
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- BA, Psychology, Loyola University Maryland