Gabrielle Gunin, PsyM
Gabrielle Gunin, PsyM, is a clinical extern in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is an advanced doctoral student in the clinical psychology program at the Rutgers Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology. Ms. Gunin has received training in evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). She has experience providing individual and group therapy for children, adolescents, and young adults presenting with anxiety and mood disorders, trauma, autism spectrum disorder, and ADHD. Additionally, she has extensive experience administering cognitive and achievement testing to assess for neurodevelopmental disorders and learning disabilities. Her doctoral research examines an adaptation of a transdiagnostic group therapy for adults on the autism spectrum.
Ms. Gunin is committed to supporting youth, young adults, and their families through a collaborative, strengths-based approach. She is dedicated to utilizing evidence-based care in teaching skills and reaching treatment goals.
- Extern, Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic, Rutgers University
- Extern, Rutgers Center for Adult Autism Services, Psychological Services Clinic, Rutgers University
- Extern, Center for Psychological Services, Rutgers University
- PsyM, Clinical Psychology, Rutgers University
- BS, Applied Psychology, New York University