Hyein Lee, PsyM
Clinical Extern, Autism Center
Child Mind Institute
Hyein Lee, PsyM, is a clinical extern in the Autism Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a fourth-year doctoral candidate in the Clinical Psychology Program at Rutgers Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology. Ms. Lee is skilled in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment, comprehensive behavioral intervention for tics (CBIT) and collaborative problem solving (CPS). She has experience providing treatment and assessment for individuals across a wide age range with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), Tourette’s disorder, OCD, ADHD, anger dysregulation and depression.
Ms. Lee has provided individual, family and group therapy in a wide range of clinical settings. She has worked as an ABA therapist at Autism Partnership in South Korea. She has held externship positions at Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center (DDDC), Tourette’s Syndrome Clinic (TSC) and LifeSPAN (The Lifespan Symptom Profiles, Achievements & Needs in Autism Spectrum Disorder) ASD Lab at Rutgers University. She is interested in understanding the experiences of individuals and families living with neurodevelopmental disorders, and her doctoral research seeks to understand autistic adults’ perceptions of their behavior and interests.
- Clinical Extern, LifeSPAN ASD Lab, Rutgers University
- Clinical Extern, Tourette’s Syndrome Clinic (TSC), Rutgers University
- Clinical Extern, Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center (DDDC), Rutgers University
- Student Clinician, Center for Psychological Services (CPS), Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- PsyD (Expected 2022), Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- BA, Psychology, Yonsei University