Jillian DiPietro, LMSW
Clinical Social Worker, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Jenna Borenstein, Staff AssociateJenna.Borenstein@childmind.org
Jillian C. DiPietro, LMSW, is a clinical social worker in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. DiPietro specializes in the diagnostic evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with ADHD, disruptive behavior disorders, selective mutism and other anxiety and mood disorders.
Ms. DiPietro has specialized training in a range of behavioral therapies for children, including parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Ms. DiPietro also has experience in leading therapeutic support groups as well as parent and teacher trainings. She has extensive experience working in a range of educational settings and is a strong advocate for implementing school-based interventions.
Ms. DiPietro is committed to educating parents and teachers in evidence-based interventions tailored to fit a child’s individual needs. She is dedicated to empowering children and their caregivers by providing them with the appropriate tools to successfully implement individualized behavior plans. Ms. DiPietro also has experience working with adults with severe psychiatric disorders, children on the autism spectrum, individuals with gender identity-related disorders and survivors of sexual assault.
- Intern, Adult Outpatient Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center/ New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Intern, Coalition High School, Partnership with Children, New York, NY
- Intern, Early Life Program, Lutheran Social Services, Bronx, NY
- MS, Clinical Social Work, Columbia University School of Social Work, New York, NY
- BA, Psychology, Millersville University, Millersville, PA