Johan Peralta, MS
Johan Peralta, MS, is the senior data architect of the Data Informatics and Sharing Core within the Strategic Data Initiatives Center at the Child Mind Institute. Johan has a master’s degree in information systems from City College of New York and a bachelor’s degree from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra. As a data architect, data engineer, and data modeler, he brings over two decades of experience in information technology services to his role at the Child Mind Institute.
Johan has led initiatives in the field of data architecture at companies like Kyndryl and IBM. At IBM, he played a pivotal role in implementing data lakes on the Microsoft Azure Cloud and IBM Cloud platforms and adopting Collibra as a data governance and data management platform. His innovative mindset has contributed to the development of data architecture strategies that encompass cloud technologies and the creation of intuitive user interfaces for business intelligence dashboards and reporting systems.
In his current role at the Child Mind Institute, Johan applies his expertise to further advance the organization’s research initiatives. His strategic focus areas include data governance, data modeling, data warehousing, and data mining. He aims to enhance data quality, fortify data governance, and orchestrate data integration in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
- Senior Lead Application Architect of Special Projects Initiative, Corporate Audit Services at Kyndryl
- Senior Lead Application Architect of Special Projects Initiative, Corporate Audit Services at IBM
- Lead Data Architect, IBM Solution Delivery Management Application Operational Data Store
- Lead Data Architect, IBM GBS North America Datamart Consolidation
- Lead Data Architect, IBM Compass Data Staging Process
- Data Architect, IBM Global Procurement Aggregated Spend Analysis Project
- Azure Fundamentals & Azure Data Fundamentals Certifications, Microsoft
- e-business Certification, Marist College
- DB2 UDB Application Development & Database Administrator Certified Solution Expert, IBM
- Client/Server Systems; Open Systems; Inter-networking Certifications, Learning Tree International
- Master of Science in Information Systems, City College of New York
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra