Leeann Trimarchi, MSEd.
Clinical Extern, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Leeann Trimarchi, MSEd., is a clinical extern in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Trimarchi received her master’s degree in Therapeutic Interventions from Fordham University, where she is currently a doctoral candidate in their School Psychology program. Ms. Trimarchi’s doctoral research explores the potential of overshadowing related to the assessment and diagnosis of ADHD and comorbid internalizing disorders.
Ms. Trimarchi has received extensive training in diagnostic assessments and evidence-based clinical interventions for both children and adolescents. Ms. Trimarchi has prior clinical experience in which she provided individual, parent-child, and group psychotherapy, as well as school-based consultation services. Ms. Trimarchi has a strong foundation in multiple treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), parent management training (PMT), and exposure with response prevention (ERP).
Prior to joining the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center, Ms. Trimarchi held an externship position at Milestones Psychology where she worked with a wide variety of clinical presentations.
- Clinical Extern, Milestones Psychology (Summer 2017 to Summer 2019)
- Integration Practicum Intern, Integrative Neuropsychological Services
- Clinical Practicum Intern, Arts and Technology High School
- Consultation Practicum Intern, Cooke Grammar School
- PhD (Expected 2021), School Psychology, Graduate School of Education, Fordham University
- MSEd, Master of Science in Education, Therapeutic Interventions, Graduate School of Education, Fordham University
- BA, Psychology, Drew University