Levi Lipovenko, PsyD
Associate Psychologist, Anxiety Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Andi Silverman, Staff AssociateAndi.Silverman@childmind.org
Levi Lipovenko, PsyD, is an associate psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Lipovenko has extensive clinical experience providing assessment and treatment in various settings, including community mental health practices, a college counseling center and a psychiatric hospital. He has particular interest in providing cognitive behavioral therapy to youth who are diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), selective mutism, specific phobias, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Lipovenko has significant training and experience providing individual and group therapy for children and adolescents using evidence-based treatments. He seeks to collaborate with parents and families to ensure that they are involved in treatment. He has been trained in a variety of evidence-based treatments, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Attachment Regulation and Competency (ARC), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). His research interests include examining the impact of stigma on maternal stress among mothers of children with autism.
- Pre-Doctoral Intern, Westchester Jewish Community Services
- Extern, Friends Hospital, Adolescent Unit
- Extern, Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health
- Extern, Rider University Counseling Center
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, La Salle University
- MA, Clinical Psychology, La Salle University
- BA, Fairleigh Dickinson University