Lily E. Hall, PhD
Clinical Psychologist, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Jenna Borenstein, Staff AssociateJenna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lily E. Hall, PhD, is a clinical psychologist at the Child Mind Institute in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center. She has worked extensively with families and educators across school and clinical settings to promote the educational success and welfare of school-age youth with neurodevelopmental disorders. Dr. Hall has a strong foundation in psychoeducational evaluations, functional behavior assessments (FBAs), cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and behavioral interventions. She specializes in helping parents navigate the educational system, including understanding the appropriate interventions that best serve their child.
Previously, Dr. Hall was employed at Special School District of St. Louis County, where she served as a school psychologist and accomplished her post-doctoral and internship trainings. She led the special education evaluation process and data-team meetings across three scholastic environments: an elementary school, high school and a residential facility. In addition, she served part-time as a clinical psychologist at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, where she conducted comprehensive psychological evaluations and provided recommendations for children and young adults with diverse mental health diagnoses. Dr. Hall completed her doctorate at the University of Rhode Island. Her research was specialized in the areas of reading acquisition, ADHD, self-concept and neurocognition.
Dr. Hall is passionate about helping children and adolescents reach their full potential academically, socially, emotionally and intellectually. She has utilized cognitive-behavioral and interpersonal therapies to promote motivation and pro-social behavior in students. Additionally, Dr. Hall is a certified Hatha yoga teacher. She incorporates techniques from her Hatha yoga and Baptiste trainings to teach individuals the benefits of mindfulness.
- School Psychologist, Special School District of St. Louis County, Town and Country, MO
- Licensed Psychologist, University of Missouri St. Louis, MO
- Classroom Behavioral Specialist, Bradley Hospital, Providence, RI
- Postdoctoral Psychologist, Special School District of St. Louis County, Town and Country, MO
- School Psychologist Intern, Special School District of St. Louis, Town and Country, MO
- Graduate Student Research Assistant, Trajectories Related to ADHD in College (TRAC) Project, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Graduate Student Supervisor, Academic Enhancement Center, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- PhD, School Psychology, Graduate School of Psychology, University of Rhode Island
- MA, School Psychology, Graduate School of Psychology, University of Rhode Island
- BA, Psychology and Chemistry, University of Rhode Island