Clinical Extern, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Maya Marzouk is a clinical extern in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She holds an undergraduate degree in psychology from Swarthmore College. Ms. Marzouk is currently a third-year doctoral student in the clinical psychology program at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, where her research focuses on children and adolescents with headache and migraine.
Ms. Marzouk has prior clinical experience at the Quad Preparatory School, where she worked with twice-exceptional children. She was also a student therapist working with adult clients at the Max and Celia Parnes Family Psychological and Psychoeducational Services Clinic, which serves a diverse community in the Bronx. Ms. Marzouk also has prior research experience in the field of developmental psychology.
- Clinical Extern, the Quad Preparatory School
- Student Clinician, Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- PhD (Expected 2021), Clinical Psychology (Health Emphasis), Yeshiva University,
- Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- BA, Psychology, Swarthmore College