Michael P. Mullane, PhD
Clinical Psychologist, Autism Center
Child Mind Institute
Emma Calkins, Staff AssociateEmma.email@example.com
Michael P. Mullane, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in the Autism Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Mullane has extensive experience providing assessment and treatment services to children, adolescents, and young adults with concerns related to neurodevelopmental disorders, including autism and disruptive behavior disorders.
Dr. Mullane specializes in providing functional behavioral assessment and functional communication training to address challenging behavior as well as collaborating with caregivers to improve children’s behavioral and adaptive functioning across home and school settings.
Dr. Mullane is passionate about providing services that are empirically supported. He uses assessment to design individualized interventions to help children succeed across settings and to support fulfilling interactions between children and their parents and teachers. Dr. Mullane enjoys working with caregivers to identify ways to structure a child’s environment to best support behavioral and adaptive functioning and encourage children to learn and use new skills.
- Post-doctoral Fellow, May Institute, Inc., Randolph, MA
- Intern, University of Nebraska Medical Center’s Munroe-Meyer Institute, Nebraska Internship Consortium in Professional Psychology, Omaha, NE
- PhD, School Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- MS, Psychology, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- BA, Psychology and Classics, Canisius College, Buffalo, NY