Clinical Extern, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Julia Giordano, Staff AssociateJulia.email@example.com
Parham Horn is a clinical extern in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Horn has experience conducting attachment-based dyadic therapy with parents and children from 0 to 5 years old, group therapy with parents and individual therapy with parents in the Children’s Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center at Montefiore Medical Center, which serves a diverse client population. She is also trained in administering psychological evaluations to children and adults.
Ms. Horn is currently a third year doctoral student in the Counseling Psychology Program at New York University (NYU), where her research focuses on parenting programs for children with disruptive behaviors, school-based social-emotional interventions for early elementary school students and adult-child interactions.
- Psychology Extern, Birth to Five Program, Montefiore Medical Center
- Research Assistant, Families and Children Policy Area, MDRC
- Postbaccalaureate Research Fellow, Child and Family Research Center, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- PhD (Expected 2020), Counseling Psychology, New York University
- BA, Psychology, Georgetown University