Rachel Hoffman is a clinical extern at the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a third-year doctoral student in school psychology at Rutgers University. Ms. Hoffman has experience implementing evidence-based treatments for children and adolescents with anxiety and depression. Ms. Hoffman is also currently undergoing training to become a certified Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) therapist.
Ms. Hoffman worked as a diagnostician for the Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic at Rutgers University, where she conducted diagnostic assessments for children with anxiety and depressive disorders. She was trained to administer manualized treatments for these disorders.
Ms. Hoffman was additionally a counselor for WeSpeak, where she worked one-on-one with adolescents with selective mutism.
- Diagnostician, Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic, Rutgers University
- School Extern, Tenafly Middle School
- Student Clinician, Center for Psychological Services, Rutgers University
- PsyD (expected 2024), School Psychology, Rutgers University, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology
- BA, Yeshiva University, Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List