Rachel Ribakove, PsyD, is an associate neuropsychologist in the Learning and Development Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Ribakove specializes in providing neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents with a variety of developmental and social-emotional conditions, including ADHD, learning disorders and autism spectrum disorder. She also has extensive experience providing neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents with medical conditions including epilepsy, concussion and premature birth. She is skilled in identifying patterns of strengths and weaknesses to inform recommendations tailored to each child. Given her dual training in school psychology and clinical psychology, she has an in-depth understanding of how to work with schools to help children and adolescents receive the services and accommodations they need.
In addition to neuropsychological training in a variety of academic medical settings, Dr. Ribakove also has experience providing evidence-based treatments for children, adolescents and young adults with ADHD, learning difficulties, executive dysfunction due to medical conditions, anxiety, depression, autism spectrum disorder and tic disorders. She has delivered these treatments in both clinical and school settings, and her experience includes individual, parent-child dyad and group interventions.
- Neuropsychology Intern, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland Medical Systems
- Chief Neuropsychology Extern, Mount Sinai Epilepsy Center, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Clinical Extern, Learning and Development Center, Child Mind Institute
- Neuropsychology/Clinical Extern, Division of ADHD, Learning Disorders, and Related Disorders, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Neuropsychology Extern, Pediatric Neurology, Columbia University Medical Center
- Clinical Extern, Child Development Center, Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services
- School Extern, Quad Preparatory School
- PsyD, Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BS, Psychology and Child Development, Tufts University