Sara Guttentag, MS
Clinical Extern, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Sara Guttentag, MS, is a clinical extern in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a fourth-year doctoral candidate in the Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology Program at Yeshiva University’s Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology. She has experience providing individual and group therapy for children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety disorders, depression, ADHD, autism, oppositional defiant disorder and learning disabilities, as well as working closely with parents to provide parent management training (PMT). Additionally, Ms. Guttentag has experience administering cognitive and achievement testing to assess for neurodevelopmental disorders.
Ms. Guttentag has held externship positions at Northwell Health’s Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics Department and the Stephen Gaynor School. Additionally, she has worked as a research associate in the Autism Center at the Child Mind Institute, where she has supported Dr. Adriana Di Martino’s research investigating the neurobiological underpinnings of social communicative impairments in children with ADHD and ASD. Her doctoral research examines the psychological impact of COVID-19 on preschool teachers’ ability to support children’s social-emotional learning.
- Clinical Extern, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Northwell Health
- School Extern, The Stephen Gaynor School
- Student Clinician, Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- PsyD (Expected 2023), Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BA, Psychology and English, University of Michigan