Shin Teh, PsyM
Clinical Extern, ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Shin Teh, PsyM, is a clinical extern in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Teh received her master’s-level certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) at Rutgers University, where she is currently pursuing her doctoral degree in clinical psychology. At the Child Mind Institute she will be participating in clinical activities, including diagnostic assessments for ADHD and parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT).
Prior to joining the Child Mind Institute Ms. Teh’s work centered around providing diagnostic assessments and intervention to young children with autism. In addition to one-to-one therapy using ABA, she provided parent training and school consultation. Ms. Teh is also trained in providing individual, group and family psychotherapy to children with a broad range of disorders and challenges.
- Psychology Extern, Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Classroom Consultant Trainee, South Street School ABA Preschool Classroom
- Graduate Clinician, LifeSPAN ASD Lab
- Graduate Clinician, Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center
- Graduate Clinician, Rutgers Psychological Service
- Fellow, New Jersey Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities program (NJLEND)
- PsyD (expected 2022), Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- PsyM, Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis, Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology, Rutgers University
- BA, Psychology, University of California, Berkeley