Ms. Huth is trained in evidence-based interventions including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), and parent management training (PMT). Across the Autism and ADHD Centers, Ms. Huth provides individual and family therapy, parent behavior training, and co-leads group programs. She is passionate about helping children and their families on their journey through life by taking a strengths-based approach to build resiliency while fostering improvements in skills of daily living, communication, emotion regulation, and social relationships.
- MSW, School of Social Work, Tulane University
- BA, Performing Arts, minor in history, University of New Haven
- Social Work intern, Tulane Center for Autism and Related Disorders (TCARD)
- Sociak Work intern, Tulane pediatric psychiatry
- Mental Health, Addiction, and Families program, Tulane School of Social Work