Tali Clements, MS
Clinical Extern, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Tali Clements, MS, is a clinical extern in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a fourth-year doctoral candidate in the Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology Program at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva University. Ms. Clements is skilled in providing evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), parent management training, and social skills groups. She has experience providing treatment to children, adolescents and young adults with generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, depression, specific phobias, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and oppositional defiant disorder.
Ms. Clements has provided individual, dyadic, and group therapy in clinical and school settings. She has held externship positions at the New York Center for Children (NYCC), the H.G. Birch Manhattan Early Childhood Center and SAR Academy. Prior to her doctoral training, Ms. Clements worked at The New England Center for Children (NECC), where she was an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapist and worked individually with students with moderate to severe autism. Her doctoral research examines the efficacy of a novel short-term manualized parent intervention for parents of children with disruptive behaviors.
- Clinical Extern, the New York Center for Children
- Clinical Extern, H.G. Birch Manhattan Early Childhood Center
- School Extern, SAR Academy
- Student Clinician, Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- ABA Clinical Intern, The New England Center for Children
- PsyD (Expected 2020), Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology of Yeshiva University
- BA, Psychology, Brandeis University