Tali Frankfort, MS
Clinical Extern, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Tali Frankfort is a clinical extern in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She is a rising fourth year doctoral candidate in the Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology Program at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva University. Ms. Frankfort is skilled in providing evidenced-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), parent management training, and social skills groups. She has experience providing treatment to children, adolescents, young adults, and adults with generalized anxiety disorders, social phobia, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, personality disorders, ADHD, disruptive behaviors, autism spectrum disorders and attachment disorders. Ms. Frankfort has completed trainings in Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
Ms. Frankfort has provided individual, dyadic, and group therapy in clinical and school settings. She has held externship positions at Children’s Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center (CERC) at Montefiore Medical Center, the Metropolitan Montessori School, and the Quad Manhattan. Prior to her doctoral training, Ms. Frankfort completed a Masters in Art specializing in Mental Health Counseling and during that time worked in a community mental health clinic providing individual psychotherapy. Her doctoral research examines clinicians and school psychologists’ knowledge of nonverbal learning disability.
- Clinical Extern, Children’s Rehabilitation and Evaluation Center at Montefiore Medical Centers
- School Extern at Metropolitan Montessori School
- Clinical Extern at the Quad Manhattan
- Student Clinician, Max and Celia Parnes Family Clinic, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- PsyD (Expected 2021), Combined School-Clinical Child Psychology, Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- MA, Mental Health Counseling, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BS, Psychology, Michigan State University