Tenealle Santillon is a school psychologist for the Healthy Brain Network. She holds a bachelor’s degree in music from Nyack College, a dual MBA/MEd from Dallas Baptist University, and a professional diploma in school psychology and a master’s degree in educational psychology from New Jersey City University. Tenealle has extensive training in therapeutic modalities for children and adolescents. She has taught statistics, psychology, and music from the elementary level through to the university level.
At the Healthy Brain Network, Tenealle conducts psycho-educational assessments with study participants. She engages participating families in comprehensive feedback sessions regarding the results of the evaluations and provides them with intervention strategies and referrals.
- PD, School Psychology, New Jersey City University
- MA, Educational Psychology, New Jersey City University
- MEd, Dallas Baptist University
- MBA, Dallas Baptist University
- BA, Nyack College, New York