Volunteer, Healthy Brain Network (HBN)
The Child Mind Institute is a national, independent nonprofit dedicated to transforming the lives of children and families struggling with mental health and learning disorders. Our teams work every day to deliver the highest standards of care, advance the science of the developing brain and empower parents, professionals and policymakers to support children when and where they need it most. Together with our supporters, we’re helping children reach their full potential in school and in life. We share all of our resources freely and do not accept any funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
The Child Mind Institute’s Healthy Brain Network (HBN), is an exciting new initiative aimed at collecting imaging, genetic, and phenotypic data from 10,000 children and adolescents throughout NYC. We are looking for volunteers to assist the research team in recruiting new participants and families for the HBN project and to support other program related efforts.
This is an unpaid, part-time volunteer position.
- Help recruit participants at community outreach events
- Identify potential partnerships
- Support our digital marketing efforts
- Perform data entry
- Work directly with children and families as needed
- Administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree acquired or in progress
- Experience with recruitment and outreach
- Experience working with children and parents
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the mission
- Marketing majors and social work students encouraged to apply
Application Details and Instructions
Click here to apply. Please upload a cover letter and resume/CV as one document in the resume section on the application site.
Child Mind Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to recruiting and maintaining a diverse staff; individuals from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
To learn more about the Child Mind Institute, please visit www.childmind.org.
No phone calls or recruiters, please. This position will remain open until filled.