Parents of Anxious Children and Teens Training (PACT)
The Child Mind Institute’s Parents of Anxious Children and Teens (PACT) online webinar series provides families and caretakers with evidence-based, practical strategies for supporting children and teens ages 3-13 struggling with anxiety. This series will cover an introduction to anxiety, different types of anxiety disorders, and how anxiety manifests in children. It will teach specific tools and strategies to help children begin facing their fears and manage anxiety symptoms.
The PACT webinar series will include 3 hours of pre-recorded webinars plus an optional live 45-minute group parent consultation on Monday, April 19, at 12pm with Amanda Greenspan, LCSW. The parent consultation will be a 45-minute live Q&A where parents will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive guidance in applying these techniques and strategies.
The Child Mind Institute’s PACT program is appropriate for parents and caregivers of children and teens struggling with anxiety who would benefit from learning more about:
- Anxiety and how it manifests in children and teens
- Evidence-based approaches to treating anxiety
- How parental accommodation of childhood anxiety can perpetuate anxiety in the long term and how to break this cycle
- Techniques to help your child face their fears and manage anxiety symptoms
- How to take care of yourself while taking care of others
- Full PACT Webinar Series (3 hours) including 45-minute live parent consultation on Monday, April 19, at 12pm $225
- PACT Webinar Series (3 hours) without parent consultation $150
If a participant cannot attend a session after registering for it, a refund will be given provided the cancellation is made 30 days prior to the date of the program. If less than 30 days notice is provided, we will not be able to extend a refund.
No refunds will be given for the purchase of the webinar series.
Please reach out with any questions to Lillian Hertzberg at 646.863.5408 or at email@example.com.