The Child Mind Institute Family Network is a volunteer support network of parents whose children have a mental health or learning disorder and have undergone treatment at the Child Mind Institute.
Parents provide one-on-one support for other parents whose children are newly embarking on their mental health treatment journey to help new parents know what to expect and know they are not alone.
Family Network Member Requirements
- Be open and willing to share your experience with other parents
- Be willing to call or email new parents who would like to connect with a Family Network member
Additional Learning and Engagement Opportunities for Members
- Attend special Zoom calls 2x a year with a Child Mind Institute clinician on various topics
- Receive quarterly Child Mind Institute Newsletters
- Receive invitations to talks and events
If you would like to become a member or learn more about the Child Mind Institute Family Network, please contact Perrin Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org.