We’re here to help you wherever you are.
Flat-Fee Phone Consultations
Connect with a clinician on our team. $150 for 30 minutes — topics can include:
- Talking to children about the coronavirus crisis
- Managing behavior and attention during remote learning
- Setting limits around screen time and gaming
- Maintaining social relationships during social distancing
- Identifying and coping with signs of stress and anxiety in you and your family
- Remote neuropsychological evaluations for children 6 years and older
- Tutoring in remote learning for reading, writing and math: $150 for 45 minutes
- Support for test prep and organizational skills
- Support for college students struggling with organizational skills and executive functioning
Support for Challenging Behaviors
- Managing disruptive behaviors (Parent-Child Interaction Therapy and Parent Management Training)
- Behavioral and Emotional Skills Training (BEST) bootcamp for caregivers
Anxiety Support for Parents, Children and Teens
- Parents of Anxious Children and Teens (PACT) Webinar
- Brave Buddies: Remote, intensive group program designed to help children with selective mutism (SM).
Ages: 3-12 years old
- Social Anxiety Groups: Remote groups to teach children, adolescents and young adults coping skills to manage their anxiety in a supportive environment through exposures.
Ages: 9-24 years old
- OCD Treatment Group: Virtual group treatment for children, teens and young adults with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Ages: 9-18+ years old
Mood and Emotional Support
- Grief & Bereavement Group: Weekly group therapy session for adults and parents who are coping with the loss of a loved one
- Support for college students struggling with social and emotional challenges
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) DBT is an evidenced-based form of cognitive behavioral therapy for teenagers and adults who experience significant trouble managing their emotions, thoughts and behaviors. Treatment for teens includes working with parents and 24-hour phone coaching.
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) for children and preadolescents
DBT helps children and preadolescents who struggle with big feelings and behaviors. Treatment includes working directly with parents and 24-hour coaching by phone.
- Radically Open DBT (RO-DBT)
RO-DBT is a state-of-the-art, evidence-based behavioral treatment for teenagers and adults who cope with their emotions by exercising excessive self-control. While many individuals value their ability to exert self-control, a growing body of research suggests that too much control can create impairments in functioning, especially when it comes to social relationships.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Kids Club: Weekly virtual social skills program. Children and adolescents are paired with 2 or 3 peers for 6-week group session module. Peers are matched by age and interest.Ages 8–18 years old
- TURNN Group: TURNN (Tolerating Uncertainty and Returning to a New Normal) is an 8-session weekly group. Content is specific to coping with issues related to COVID-19 and building the necessary skills to successfully transition from home back into the community.Ages 9 and older
- Bridges Parent Coaching: 6-session program that bridges skills from the child’s existing service programs (EI, CPSE, private ABA) into daily life by coaching parents on ways to set up the home and interact with their children to promote joint engagement, communication, interaction and functional play skills.Ages 0–5 years old
- Milestone Daily Living Skills Support: 6-session program targeted to improve specific adaptive or daily living skills, such as: toilet training, sleep, personal hygiene, dressing, home safety and wearing a mask.All ages
- Let’s Talk Autism: 4-session program specifically for parents and caregivers of individuals on the spectrum. Includes a review of evidence-based treatment and educational programming, how to continue programming during this time of crisis, strategies that can be used at home to set children up for success, and tools for navigating the IEP/educational planning process.All ages