For schools located within the Greater New York area, Child Mind Institute’s clinical experts may be scheduled for in-school talks for parents or for professional development workshops with educators. Our School Talks provide strategies, tips and tools for parents and educators to help them to support students’ mental health and learning needs and to help children realize their fullest potential in school and in life.
School Talks Topics Include:
- Mindfulness: What is It? How Can it Help My Family?
- Is It Moodiness or Depression? How to Cope and When to Seek Help
- Social Media and Digital Communication: Setting Limits and Keeping Your Kids Safe
- Practicing the Balancing Act: Parent and Professional
- The Social Lives of Children: When and How to Intervene
Custom talks can also be provided by our clinical experts. See our complete list of Guides for more potential School Talks topics.
To learn more and discuss fees, contact Spencer Summa, Clinical Marketing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.625.4264.