Amanda Greenspan, LCSW
Amanda Greenspan, LCSW, is a clinical social worker in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Ms. Greenspan has a specialized interest in the treatment and evaluation of children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety including obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), generalized anxiety disorder, selective mutism, specific phobias and social anxiety disorder. Ms. Greenspan also has experience treating post-traumatic stress and adjustment disorders, in addition to mood and behavior related disorders.
Ms. Greenspan has received extensive training in cognitive behavioral treatments including exposure and response prevention (ERP), Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Parent Child Interaction Therapy adapted for Selective Mutism (PCIT-SM) and Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RO-DBT). She has experience providing comprehensive mental health assessments as well as individual and group therapy to children, adolescents and young adults in outpatient and school settings. Her experience includes working extensively with schools, providing school-based consultation and collaborating with teachers and other providers to enhance treatment. Ms. Greenspan is passionate about empowering youth and families to overcome their challenges and reach their goals.
- Associate Clinical Evaluator, Healthy Brain Network, Child Mind Institute
- Private practice focusing on children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety and mood disorders, as well as behavioral problems and family stress.
- School-Based Clinician, Astor Services for Children and Families
- Social Worker, New Alternatives for Children
- Social Work Intern, The Long Island LGBT Community Center, Bay Shore, NY
- Social Work Intern, Brunswick Hospital, Amityville, NY
- LMSW, Fordham University Graduate School of Social Work
- BA, Psychology, University of Buffalo, State University of New York
More from Amanda Greenspan, LCSW
Ready to Get Started?
Request an Appointment
Please complete the form below or call us at 877.203.3452 to request an appointment with one of our expert clinicians. A member of our intake team will follow up with you.