Andrea Pascarelli, PsyD, is a senior clinical psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She provides clinical evaluations, assessment and treatment to children with a range of anxiety disorders and conditions.
Dr. Pascarelli has extensive experience in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), trauma-focused CBT, and parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT). She specializes in working with children with a variety of conditions including generalized anxiety, social anxiety, specific phobias, obsessive-compulsive disorders, stress management issues, trauma and depression, as well as individuals with complex medical conditions.
Dr. Pascarelli has worked with individuals in both inpatient, day treatment and outpatient settings, as well as provided school-based support services. She has also served on the Executive Board of Directors for Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA).
- Private Practice, Founding Partner and Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Psychological Services of Seattle (CAPSS), Seattle, WA
- Private Practice, Clinical Psychologist at Seattle Psychology, PLLC, Seattle, WA
- Clinical Psychologist, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic (OBCC), Seattle, WA
- Associate Psychologist (Post-Doctoral Training), Rochester Psychiatric Center, Rochester Regional Forensic Unit, Rochester, NY
- Intern, APA-Accredited Internship at New York City Children’s Center (NYCCC)—Queens Campus, New York State Office of Mental Health, Bellerose, NY
- Extern, Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- School Psychology Intern, Yonkers Public Schools, Yonkers, NY
- PsyD, School and Clinical Child Psychology, Pace University, New York, NY
- M.S.Ed., School Psychology, Pace University, New York, NY
- B.A., Psychology, University of Portland, Portland, OR