Samantha Malick, PsyD, is a postdoctoral fellow in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Malick received her doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the University of Indianapolis with concentrated training in child and adolescent psychology. She completed her clinical internship at Andrus Health and Wellness Center, providing mental health services to children, families, and adults across Westchester County.
Dr. Malick has extensive experience working with children, adolescents, caregivers, and families across a variety of settings. Dr. Malick is passionate about evaluating and treating children with ADHD, anxiety, depression, disruptive behaviors, and trauma, as well as supporting caregivers in managing challenging emotions and behaviors associated with these concerns. Dr. Malick has received training in evidence-based treatments, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT). Dr. Malick’s approach utilizes a strong emphasis on flexibility and collaboration to support each family’s unique concerns and goals.
- Clinical Psychology Intern, Andrus Health and Wellness Center, White Plains, NY
- Graduate Student Psychological Evaluator and Therapist, Hope Haven Psychological Resource, LLC, Indianapolis, IN
- Graduate Student Neurodevelopmental Disability Evaluator and Therapist, Riley Child Development Center at Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, IN
- Graduate Student Therapist, Indiana University Southeast College Counseling Center, New Albany, NY
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, University of Indianapolis
- MA, Clinical Psychology, University of Indianapolis
- BA, Psychology, University of Dayton