Ms. Crane has a specialized interest in the treatment of children, adolescents and young adults with anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety disorder, selective mutism, social anxiety, and obsessive compulsive disorder. She also has experience working with individuals with depression and other mood and behavior disorders.
Ms. Crane has received training in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), parent child interaction therapy for selective mutism (PCIT-SM), and exposure and response prevention (ERP). She has experience providing individual and group therapy to children, adolescents and young adults in residential foster care, private practice and school settings. Ms. Crane utilizes a strengths-based perspective to motivate children and families to achieve their goals and reach their fullest potential. She is also passionate about creating and facilitating skill groups and support groups for children and families.
- Social Worker, Lenox Hill Neighborhood House: Early Childhood Center
- Social Worker, Private Practice: Adolescents and Young Adults
- Social Worker, Good Shepherd Services: Marian Hall Community Residence for adolescent women
- LMSW, New York University Silver School of Social Work
- BA, Psychology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois