100% of all COVID-19 Relief donations will go directly towards helping families get the resources and support they need during this uncertain time. Every donation made to the Child Mind Institute is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. We do not accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
If your employer matches employee gifts, we can easily process the match. Simply enter your employer’s name below to determine if your employer will match your contribution.
Thanks to supporters like you, we’ve had an extraordinary impact since our founding in 2009:
- Our clinicians have treated over 10,900 patients from 44 nations, 48 states and Washington, DC.
- Our Student Success Program has reached nearly 42,800 students, educators and parents across 250 schools.
- Three-quarters of the children we serve receive our services for free or at a reduced cost.
- Over 47 million visitors have accessed free, evidence-based resources on childmind.org.
- Researchers in 3,288 cities worldwide have accessed our open science data, publishing 1,289 research papers.
The Child Mind Institute comprises a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Child Mind Institute, Inc., and two clinical programs, Child Mind Medical Practice, PLLC and Child Mind Medical Practice, PC. Donations to the Child Mind Institute are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Child Mind Institute does not accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry. Upon request, a copy of our latest annual report can be obtained by contacting the Child Mind Institute at Attention: Development Office, 101 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022 or by contacting the Charities Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General at 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.