Every donation made to the Child Mind Institute is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. We do not accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
If your employer matches employee gifts, we can easily process the match. Simply enter your employer’s name on the Double Your Impact page that appears after the payment screen.
Send a Tribute
It’s a quick, one-size-fits-all gift with a serious impact. Just a few clicks and you can schedule your gift along with a beautiful personalized card to be delivered at any time. Be sure to click “Give in honor/memory” when making your donation.
Thanks to supporters like you, we’ve had an extraordinary impact since our founding in 2009. Highlights include:
- Treating 9,700 patients from 44 nations, 48 states and Washington, DC
- Helping 12,250 students through our trauma treatment groups and resilience-building interactive series
- Supporting more than two-thirds of the children we have reached with free or reduced-cost services
- Coaching 10,600+ parents and school staff on student mental health and behavior management topics
- Offering researchers in 3,262 cities worldwide access to our open data sets
- Publishing 1,289 articles using data from our open science initiatives
The Child Mind Institute comprises a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Child Mind Institute, Inc., and two clinical programs, Child Mind Medical Practice, PLLC and Child Mind Medical Practice, PC. Donations to the Child Mind Institute are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Child Mind Institute does not accept funding from the pharmaceutical industry. Upon request, a copy of our latest annual report can be obtained by contacting the Child Mind Institute at Attention: Development Office, 101 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022 or by contacting the Charities Bureau of the Office of the Attorney General at 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.