Bethany Vibert, PsyD
Clinical Psychologist, Autism Center
Child Mind Institute
Emma Calkins, Staff AssociateEmma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Vibert, PsyD, is a New York State licensed clinical psychologist for the Autism Center. She received her master’s and doctoral degrees in clinical psychology from the University of Denver. Dr. Vibert completed an APA-accredited internship at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center and her post-doctoral fellowship in autism spectrum disorders at Weill Cornell Medical College in the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain. At Weill Cornell she provided group and individual early intervention services, parent coaching and comprehensive diagnostic evaluations for individuals across the lifespan, and participated in community advocacy with local EMT providers.
Dr. Vibert has also conducted research related to autism spectrum disorders, parent-mediated interventions and the development of outcome measures for autism research. She has experience with study design, implementing community research and the coordination of a pilot randomized control trial.
Dr. Vibert also has experience conducting various parent-mediated interventions for children and adolescents and family therapy, as well as implementing other empirically supported treatments including parent-child interaction therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder and social phobias.
As a clinical psychologist for the Autism Center, Dr. Vibert will provide diagnostic evaluations for toddlers and children participating in early childhood studies. She will also provide parent coaching, naturalistic developmental behavioral intervention and therapy for individuals and families impacted by autism spectrum disorder.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Autism and the Developing Brain, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Pre-doctoral Intern, Child and Adolescent Track, Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
- Graduate Student Extern, Therapy and Assessment Track, Children’s Hospital of Colorado
- Graduate Student Therapist, Child and Adolescent Track, Aurora Mental Health Center
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver
- BA, Psychology and Human Development and Family Studies, University of Connecticut