Emma Zoloth, PsyD
Clinical Psychologist, Anxiety Disorders Center, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Andi Silverman, Staff Associateandi.email@example.com
Emma Zoloth, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Center and the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She has specialized training in using evidence-based treatments to assess and treat children and adolescents with anxiety and mood disorders. She has a particular interest in treating social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), specific phobias, separation anxiety disorder, depression, and selective mutism.
Dr. Zoloth has been extensively trained in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), including exposure with response prevention (ERP) for anxiety and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) for individuals with intense emotion dysregulation. She has provided individual, group and family therapy for youth in inpatient, outpatient and school-based settings. Her research interests include the role of supervision in the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based treatments.
- Intern, Kings County Hospital
- Extern, Cognitive and Behavioral Consultants
- Extern, Children’s Evaluation and Rehabilitation Center
- Extern, the Churchill School and Center
- PsyD, Clinical-School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BA, Psychology, Wesleyan University