Jeincy Duarte is a psychologist in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Duarte has expertise in providing assessment and individual, family, and group psychotherapy services. She treats children and adolescents with behavioral, emotional, developmental, learning and feeding disorders. She provides services that emphasize individualized treatment, collaborative/multidisciplinary efforts, and evidence-based practices. These include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), applied behavior analysis (ABA), parent management training (PMT), and parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT).
Dr. Duarte’s areas of special interest include functional behavior assessment (FBA) and function-based interventions (FBI), behavioral training for parents and caregivers, ADHD, disruptive behavior disorders, autism spectrum disorder, anxiety disorders and feeding difficulties. Her graduate training and professional experiences have allowed Dr. Duarte to consult, implement, train, and enlist collaboration in providing services across multiple settings. She has worked with children and adolescents in daycare/early learning centers, schools, homes, and vocational centers. Dr. Duarte has held board certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board since 2010.
- Clinical Psychologist, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando, FL
- Clinical Psychologist/Behavior Analyst, Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health, Jacksonville, FL
- Behavior Analyst/Therapist, New Way Day Services, Inc., Doral, FL
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Behavior Management Clinic (BMC) at Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Columbia and Odenton, MD
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) Program, Baltimore, MD
- Intern, AHRC NYC Family and Clinical Services, APA Accredited Pre-doctoral Psychology Internship Program, New York, NY
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, APA Accredited Program, Albizu University (formerly known as the Miami Institute of Psychology)
- MS, Psychology, Albizu University (formerly known as the Miami Institute of Psychology)
- BA, Psychology, Florida International University