Mandi Silverman, PsyD, MBA
Mandi Silverman, PsyD, MBA, is a clinical psychologist who provides treatment to children, adolescents and young adults. She is the former senior director of the Autism Center at the Child Mind Institute. Her areas of expertise include autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, non-verbal learning disorder, and other developmental and behavior disorders.
More from Mandi Silverman, PsyD, MBA
- Since the birth of our third child, my eldest daughter refuses to go to bed. Please help!
- Our 11-year-old has high-functioning autism and can’t keep his hands to himself. He touches family, friends and strangers. We’re desperate for help.
- My son has made great progress in day treatment and is ready to return to a regular school. How can we get the school to work with him if he still has occasional outbursts?
- My 4-year-old with a behavior disorder attends therapy but she can’t compose sentences or express feelings. Am I doing enough for her?
- After a year of therapies, my son with autism and ADHD hasn’t made much progress. Will this ever get better? What must we do?