Matthew Ferrigno, PhD
Matthew Ferrigno, PhD, is an associate psychologist in the ADHD and Behavior Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. Dr. Ferrigno received his doctoral degree in school psychology from Mississippi State University. He completed his clinical internship at Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in the Neurobehavioral Unit (NBU) and Pediatric Developmental Disabilities Clinics. Dr. Ferrigno also completed a full year of postdoctoral training within the NBU clinic at Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Ferrigno has experience working with children, adolescents, and their families across home, school, community, and clinical settings. He has expertise implementing evidence-based treatments rooted in applied behavior analysis (ABA) and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Dr. Ferrigno’s passions include evaluating and treating individuals with autism, ADHD, Charge Syndrome, and severe behavioral concerns, as well as, conducting functional based assessments (FBA), Functional communication training (FCT), and parent management trainings (PMT). He takes a data-driven, goal oriented, and collaborative approach when developing treatment plans in order to best support the needs of the patient and their family.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Neurobehavioral Unit, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine/Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD
- Intern, Pediatric Developmental Disabilities Clinic and Neurobehavioral Unit, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine/Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD
- PhD, School Psychology, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- MS, Educational Psychology, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- BA, Psychology, Manhattan College, Bronx, NY
Ready to Get Started?
Request an Appointment
Please complete the form below or call us at 877.203.3452 to request an appointment with one of our expert clinicians. A member of our intake team will follow up with you.