Parenting Group: Mindfulness During Back-to-School Season
The Child Mind Institute’s new parent program is designed to support parents as you prepare to send your children back to school virtually or in person this fall. The program will be led by Lily Hall, PhD, child and adolescent psychologist and Hatha Yoga Certified Instructor. It will provide parents with actionable strategies on to how to:
- Rebuild routines and structure
- Set limits effectively
- Build and maintain positive parent-child dynamics
- Increase children’s communication, self-esteem and compliance through mindfulness
The signup deadline is August 10, 2020.
Each weekly session will also include a guided meditation with positive affirmations to ease anxiety and promote parent motivation.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - Wednesday, August 26, 2020Add to Cal
- Format: Weekly, 30-minute sessions starting in August
- When: Wednesdays from 10:00-10:30am or 5:00-5:30pm EST
- This event takes place over four Wednesdays:
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
- Cost: $300 for 4-week session, including all caregivers in the home
- Location: Virtual session through Microsoft Teams
- Eligibility: Parents of children ages 2-25 years old
If you or a parent you know is interested in joining us, please email Lily Hall, PhD, at email@example.com for more information.