Partner With Us
Involvement with an inspirational cause that benefits children, more engaged employees and positive brand alignment — those are just a few of the benefits corporations enjoy by partnering with the Child Mind Institute. Since 2009, we’ve built a vibrant community of partners who embrace our mission to tackle children’s mental illness with the urgency it deserves.
Our partners build brands that care about empowering families, while helping us spread our important message of help, hope and answers. Join us in creating a better world for our children.
How to Partner
- Donate essential funds to build our capacity and support our mission (event sponsorship, grant opportunities and more)
- Develop cause-marketing products that benefit children’s mental health
- Provide employees with quality, accessible resources on children’s mental health care and parenting tools
- Raise awareness and inspire action by sharing our important message through your networks
Benefits of Partnership
- High visibility and global reach, driven in part by celebrity marketing
- Positive brand association with a growing movement that will improve the lives of children and families struggling with psychiatric and learning disorders
- Cross-promotional opportunities with Speak Up For Kids and other campaign initiatives
For more information, contact Sarah Burke, Interim Director of Development, at 646.625.4276 or email Sarah.Burke@childmind.org.