San Francisco Bay Area
The Child Mind Institute is pleased to announce the opening of our new clinical center in San Mateo, California, providing evidence-based mental health and learning disorders treatment for children, teens and families in the Bay Area.
Our multidisciplinary team of child and adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists, neuropsychologists and social workers are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of emotional, behavioral and developmental issues. We provide evaluations, treatment and behavioral coaching and interventions for:
- Anxiety, including phobias and fears, school refusal, selective mutism, separation anxiety and social anxiety
- Depression and mood disorders
- Impulsive behaviors and tantrums
- Learning disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Trauma and stress
To request an appointment please call 650.931.6565 or email email@example.com.
School, Community and Parent Programs
The Child Mind Institute has partnered with the Boys & Girls Club of the Peninsula to bring evidence-based mental health services to underserved schools. Services include:
- Group treatment for students struggling with attention or behavior issues
- Group treatment for students exposed to trauma
- Student workshops on social-emotional skills, including social problem-solving and mindfulness
- Educator consultation, coaching and professional development
- Crisis consultation, resources and support for communities
Child Mind Institute – San Francisco Bay Area
2000 Alameda de las Pulgas, Suite 242
San Mateo, California 94403
For additional questions, please contact Terence Byrnes, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.