New York – Midtown
The Child Mind Institute’s New York office is the national headquarters for the foundation’s public education mission and the support center for all national and local programs and initiatives.
New York City
101 East 56th Street
New York, New York 10022
Our headquarters houses the office of the president and the executive team; our New York City clinical practice; the administrative and foundation offices and the childmind.org team; and the Center for the Developing Brain, along with some staff supporting the Healthy Brain Network.
Visit us in person or take a virtual tour of our offices at 101 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022.
The Child Mind Institute NYC office offers gold-standard, evidence-based care for those struggling with mental health and learning disorders. Our board-certified clinicians are experts in diagnosing and treating children, teens and young adults. Conditions we evaluate and treat include:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Anxiety, including selective mutism, separation anxiety and social anxiety
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Developmental disorders
- Learning disorders, including dyslexia, dysgraphia and non-verbal learning disorder (NVLD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Phobias and fears
- Sleep difficulties
- Speech and language disorders
- Suicidality and self-harm
- Trauma and stress