Samantha Ladell, PsyD
Associate Psychologist, Mood Disorders Center
Child Mind Institute
Ruby Painser, Staff Associateruby.firstname.lastname@example.org
Samantha Ladell, PsyD, is an associate psychologist in the Mood Disorders Center at the Child Mind Institute. She has experience in the evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents and young adults with depression, borderline personality disorder, generalized anxiety, PTSD, ADHD and disruptive behavioral disorders, as well as the spectrum of psychiatric disorders.
Dr. Ladell has extensive experience in providing treatment to individuals who have challenges with mood dysregulation, chronic stress and trauma. She has specialized training in evidence-based treatments including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT) and mindfulness-based stress reduction for teens (MBSR-T). Dr. Ladell has provided individual, group and family therapy for youth and young adults in inpatient, outpatient and school-based settings.
- Intern, Kings County Hospital
- Extern, Mood Disorders Center, Child Mind Institute
- Extern, New Alternatives for Children
- Extern, Cooke Grammar School
- PsyD, School-Clinical Child Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- MS, School Psychology, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BS, Psychology, Lafayette College