Ask an Expert
Depression & Mood Disorders
Questions About Depression & Mood Disorders
- My teenage sister has depression and suicidal ideation. She won’t leave the house. How can I help her?
- Is it normal for both siblings to have depression?
- Should parents force kids with depression to do things they don’t want to do?
- My daughter who is self-harming has agreed to see a counselor. Is there anything else we can do?
- My daughter has been treated for depression, but it doesn’t seem to be working. What can we do?
- My child with depression is close friends with another girl who is depressed. Is this friendship unhealthy?
- I think my daughter, a college student, is depressed, but she says she’s fine. What do you recommend?
- I’m 17 and have struggled with ADHD and depression. Medications I’ve tried haven’t worked. What should I do now?
- How do you get a child who is living independently to get the help she needs?
- Could long-term use of Adderall be contributing to depression in a college student?
- Can Adderall and other drugs used to treat ADHD cause depression?
- I’m 16 and I’m feeling like there is something wrong with me. I may be depressed but I’m not sure.