Anxiety and Kids: The Basics
- Quick Guide to Anxiety in Children
- What Are the Signs of Anxiety?
- What Are the Different Kinds of Anxiety?
- How Anxiety Leads to Problem Behavior
- When to Worry About an Anxious Child
- How Anxiety Affects Teenagers
- Why Childhood Anxiety Often Goes Undetected (and the Consequences)
- Anxious Stomach Aches and Headaches
Parenting Anxious Kids
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Children with generalized anxiety disorder have a lot of worry about a variety of everyday things, rather than one specific thing.
Kids with selective mutism are usually talkative at home but refuse to talk in other settings (like in school or public places).
- Quick Guide to Selective Mutism
- Selective Mutism: Helping Kids Find Their Voices
- How Shy Is Too Shy?
- Tips for Helping Kids With Selective Mutism Go Back to School
- When Should Medication Be Used to Treat Selective Mutism?
- Helping Children With Selective Mutism During the Holidays
- Myths About Selective Mutism
Illness Anxiety Disorder
Children with illness anxiety disorder worry a lot about getting seriously ill.